pure motorhomes italy - italy motorhome hire companies
The operators of Pure Motorhomes Italy offer vehicles are new, in top condition and from the reliable manufacturer “Dethleffs”, one of Europe's best Motorhome manufacturers.
The suppliers rates programme comes with many inclusions to make it simple for you to calculate the true cost of your rental. they include - Unlimited free mileage, Comprehensive Damage Coverage with a deductible of 1000,- EUR per loss and many other inclusions.
Vehicles can be taken into other European Countries but need to be returned to their originating location.
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Pure Motorhomes Italy Insurance Base rates come inclusive with Partial and Comprehensive insurance with the following excesses that are payable by the customer in the event of damage.
Comprehensive coverage: deductible of 1000 € per loss. Comprehensive cover applies when the renter is responsible for damage to the vehicle or the involvement of any pother third party can not be proven.
Additional insurance or a reduction of the deductible is not possible.
Hirer‘s liability, insurance
1 In line with the principles of the comprehensive insurance, the lessor exempts the renter from all responsibilities under civil law in exchange for a security deposit to be provided by the renter in the amount of € 1,000.00 for each event of damage or loss.
There shall not be a possibility to exclude the deposit. The deposit must be paid upon collection of the vehicle and will be reimbursed as soon as the vehicle has been returned unless damage has been done for which the renter is responsible pursuant to the regulations of section 12.3. In the case of theft the rental station reserves itself the right to calculate
10% of the value of the vehicle up to a maximum of € 5.000.
2 The indemnity against liability described in Subsection 12.1 will not apply if the Hirer causes a loss/damage deliberately or by gross negligence.
3 If the Hirer causes loss/damage culpably, he will additionally be liable in the following cases:
- if loss/damage was caused by impaired ability to drive due to drugs or alcohol
- if the Hirer or a driver to whom the Hirer has supplied the vehicle leaves the site of an accident without justification
- if the Hirer fails to call the police to an accident, contrary to the obligation imposed by Section 8, unless this breach of obligation does not affect either the establishment of the cause of the loss/damage or of its amount
- if the Hirer breaches any other obligations imposed by Section 8, unless this breach of obligation does not affect either the establishment of the cause of the loss/damage or of its amount
- if loss/damage is due to usage prohibited by Subsection 7.1
- if loss/damage is due to a breach of an obligation imposed by Subsection 7.2
- if loss/damage is caused by an unauthorised driver to whom the Hirer has supplied the vehicle
- if loss/damage is due to a failure to take account of the vehicle‘s dimensions (height German Road Traffic Regulations [StvO] Signal 265, with German Road Traffic Regulations [StvO] Signal 264 or equivalent country signs.
- if loss/damage is due to a failure to comply with load regulations
4 To avoid increasing costs due to expenses incurred to establish the amount of the damage suffered, the Rental Firm will in the event of accident damage initially supply the Hirer on request with sample invoices for the type of case concerned.
5 The Hirer is liable for all fees, charges, fines and penalties imposed upon the Rental Firm in connection with the use of the vehicle, unless these are incurred due to the fault of the Rental Firm.
6 More than one Hirer will be generally and severally liable.